|Series:||Kamen Rider Echo Demon|
|First Appearance:||Episode 18|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 18|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||1|
|Kamen Rider Freezing Demon|
Kamen Rider Freezing Demon is a Kamen Rider in the fanfictional American Kamen Rider Series Kamen Rider Echo Demon. Tohki is an Inuit priest who spends his days praying at a local temple until Josh & his group come upon him. Being the strongest Demon in his time, armed with a club & gong, it is said he is able to defeat various Makamou without assuming Demon form. In addition, he is capable to using various incantations & spells through meditation. Freezing Demon bears a resemblance to the present day Kamen Rider Slashing Demon.
One day while praying at his temple, Josh & his friend tries to recruit him. Not believing that the priest is Tohki, Kabuki takes a rock & throws at him, only to be reflected & being thrown back to his head. Tohki anyway agrees & joins the Demons.
Arsenal & Attacks
- Transformation Tuning Fork: Sound Angle: A bronze tuning fork transformation device.
- Echo Sword: Turning Fork Sword: The Sound Angle's sword form.
- Sound Attack Drum: A taiko buckle.
- Sound Attack Club: Violent Freeze: A club/gong stick Sound Attack weapon.
- Sound Attack Beat: Attacking Angry Waves: Sound Attack Finisher.
- Tohki - Kamen Rider Hibiki counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki