|Series:||Saban's Masked Rider|
MRW Origins: Riderman
|First Appearance:||The Invasion of Leawood|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||1 (Saban's Masked Rider)|
- "I am Riderman."
- ―Riderman, as he introduces himself
War of the Heroes: Riders vs. Rangers
He was seen alongside the other members of Seven Legendary Riders, fighting Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red) in his Red One Gokai Change.
War of the Heroes 2: Riders vs. Rangers vs. Troopers
Amazon returned in Super Hero Taisen Z, Fought Space Shocker and Joined forces with Liveman, Kamen Rider Hibiki, Beast and Gingaman in the movie.
War of the Riders: Masked vs. Kamen vs. Power
At the climax, Amazon is one of the surviving Riders in the battle between Heisei and Showa. He attempts to perform his Big Slice on Wizard, but is defeated when he lands in his clenched fist enlarged with the Big Ring, transforming into a Lockseed. Gaim is soon left as the last Rider standing before Ambassador Darkness of the Badan Empire reveals himself to be Ryo Murasame (Kamen Rider ZX). Together, they restore the other Riders and all 30 Kamen Riders defeat the Badan Empire.
- Warrior Punch
- First appearing in The Invasion of Leawood, Riderman & the other Masked Rider Warriors used Warrior Punch to attack Bruticon.
- Sevan comes from the Armenian word for "lake" (Սեւանա Sevana), as he was first found in the lake as an infant.
- Because of this, he is similar to the prophet Moses, as they were both found in the waters & were called to save their people.
- He is the first Masked Rider Warrior who has a design motif that's based on a different animal, rather than the more typical suit basis of a grasshopper, beetle, or other insect.
- He is the first Masked Rider Warrior to use a Rider Chop as their primary finishing move.