Designated "SB-913P", the Chi Phone is a sideflip "swing" cellphone device serving as the control unit of the Chi Gear, the primary storage place for a Mission Memory as the transgenerator that powers the Chi Gear. When the phone is transformed into Phone Blaster Mode, it can be used for long range attacks with the Chi Pointer used to boost its abilities.
- 9-1-3 Enter: This code allows the user to transform into Kamen Rider Chi. The transformation can carry serious consequences if the user does not contain any Orphnoch DNA.
- 1-0-3 Enter: This code allows Chi to convert the Chi Phone into Phone Blaster Mode & fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 Enter: This code allows Chi to convert the Chi Phone into Phone Blaster Mode & fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 Enter: This code allows Chi to give the Phone Blaster a five second recharge.
- Enter: This code allows Chi to execute a "EXCEED CHARGE" attack depending on the item he inserted the Mission Memory into, sending a burst of power from the Chi Driver, along with the Photon Streams, to the weapon in question giving it a tremendous power boost, & in some cases extra abilities.
- SB-913P Kaixa Phone - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki