- "(5-5-5) [Enter] Standing by. Complete."
- ―Transformation announcement
Designated SB-555P, the Phi Phone is a cellphone-like device that is in reality the control unit of the Phi Gear, the primary storage place for a Mission Memory as transgenerator that powers the Phi Gear or the Phi Axel Form by dialing the activation code.
When the phone is transformed into Phone Blaster Mode, it can be used for long range attacks. It can be combined with the Phi Pointer to boost its abilities. It is also capable of functioning as a normal cell phone.
- 5-5-5 Enter: This code allows for the user to become Phi until he is a normal human. The code can invoke the transformation to Blaster Form. Not every human can use this function. If a normal human does this, the phone will not say "COMPLETE" but will instead say "ERROR", & the phone violently ejects from the user along with the belt.
- 1-0-3 Enter (Single Mode): This code allows for Phi to convert the Phi Phone into the Phone Blaster & fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 Enter (Burst Mode): This code allows for Phi to convert the Phi Phone into the Phone Blaster & fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 Enter (Charge): This code allows for Phi to give the Phone Blaster a five second recharge.
- 3-8-2-1 Enter: This code allows for Phi to summon the Jet Sliger.
- Enter: This code allows for Phi to execute a "EXCEED CHARGE" attack depending on the item he inserted the Mission Memory into, sending a burst of power from the Phi Driver along the Photon Streams to the weapon in question, giving it a tremendous power boost, & in some cases extra abilities.
- SB-555P Faiz Phone - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki