- "(3-1-5) Standing By! Complete!"
- ―Transformation announcement
SB-315P Psi Phone: This phone is a trans-generator, the control unit of the Psi Gear & also the primary storage place for the Psi Mission Memory. The Psi Phone's design was based on the Phi Phone design. It is assumed to be capable of functioning as a normal phone as well. Along with the SB-315B Psi Driver, this gadget also created from the ruined SB-333B Delta Driver.
Psi Command Codes
The Psi Gear has several command codes that can be punched into the Psi Phone to perform different functions. All of these codes require the Psi Phone & Psi Driver.
- 3-1-5 ENTER: After entering the code the Psi Phone will say “STANDING BY”. When the Psi Phone is inserted into the Psi Driver slot, it will say “COMPLETE”. The wearer will then be transformed into Kamen Rider Psi if they have enough Orphnoch DNA; otherwise there will be an "ERROR" & the Psi Driver will violently eject from the wearer. Leo had a habit of tossing the Psi Phone into the air & catching it just before inserting the phone into the driver - it is unknown if this was part of the transformation sequence.
- 1-0-3 ENTER: When the Psi Phone is turned into Phone Blaster & this code is entered, it will say “SINGLE MODE”. The Blaster can fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 ENTER: When the Psi Phone is turned into Phone Blaster & this code is entered, it will say “BURST MODE”. The Blaster can fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 ENTER: If the Phone Blaster is empty & this code is entered, it will say “CHARGE” & will proceed to recharge the weapon. This takes about 5 seconds.
- End Call: Pressing the "End Call" button will switch off the Psi Driver & cause the Luna Foam & Luna Metal to disappear.
- SB-315P Psyga Phone - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki