- "(0-0-0) Standing By! Complete!"
- ―Transformation announcement
Designated "SB-000P", the Omega Phone is the control unit of the Omega Gear & the primary storage place for the Omega Mission Memory. The Omega Phone's design was based on the Phi Phone design. It is assumed to be capable of functioning as a normal phone as well. The Omega Phone was programmed with high-pitched touch tones & a command voice similar to that of the Chi Phone.
Omega Command Codes
The Omega Gear has several command codes that can be punched into the Omega Phone to perform different functions. All of these codes require the Omega Phone & Omega Driver.
- [ENTER]: After entering the code the Omega Phone will say “STANDING BY”. When the Omega Phone is inserted into Omega Driver slot, it will say “COMPLETE”. The wearer will then be transformed into Kamen Rider Omega providing they are a powerful Orphnoch; otherwise there will be an "ERROR" & the Omega Driver will violently eject from the wearer. Humans cannot wear this belt at all.
- [ENTER]: When the Omega Phone is turned into Phone Blaster & this code is entered, it will say “SINGLE MODE”. The Blaster can fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- [ENTER]: When the Omega Phone is turned into Phone Blaster & this code is entered, it will say “BURST MODE”. The Blaster can fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- [ENTER]: If the Phone Blaster is empty & this code is entered, it will say “CHARGE” & will proceed to recharge the weapon. This takes about 5 seconds.
- [End Call]: Pressing the "End Call" button will switch off the Omega Driver & cause the Sol Foam & Sol Metal to disappear.
- SB-000P Orga Phone - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki