|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
|First Appearance:||Episode 18|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 20|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||3|
|Kamen Rider Delta|
A "cat tongue" much like Nathan Yap, Qiana Sanders was a classmate of Maria & was tasked by their adoptive father Luther to guard one of the belts, just like Maria. She briefly wore the Delta Gear, & proved to be skilled in using it as she had instilled fear on Lucky Clover's Jack Auttenburg. It was shown that she wasn't affected by its addictive effects, although it may have activated some of her Orphnoch DNA, as she nearly burst into flames. Eventually, she found her way to the Pond Dry Cleaning shop & worked part-time there. She waited to see what kind of person Nathan was before deciding to hand over the Delta Gear to him. But before she could, she fell ill due to the strain on suppressing the Delta Gear's influence & her Orphnoch DNA. Because she was too weak to move, she was easily taken out by Albert Summerfield just before she could transform into Delta to help Phi & Chi.
Kamen Rider Delta
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 96kg
- Punch: 3.5 Tons of pressure
- Kick: 8 Tons of pressure
- Jump: 38m
- Run: 100m / 5.7 seconds
The Delta Armor has several key features in its design. Unlike the Gear, the armor only exists after the wearer transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The vest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand Anti-tank weaponry.
- Global Feeler: The antenna on the Rider’s head can be used to communicate with the Smart Brain Satellite & the Smart Brain computer network.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers & generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Delta Driver.
- Photon Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In Delta, this path is blue when transforming, white after transformed.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets & greaves.
- Sol Foam/Metal: Soft parts of the armor are made of Sol Foam, & the hard parts are made of Sol Metal. This substance is generated by the Delta Driver to form complex machinery that is powered by Photon Blood. If the Foam or Metal are damaged, the armor switches off & resets itself.
- Ultimate Finder: The large eyepieces of the Rider give them incredible vision. They can see in darkness with no problems & have an unlimited amount of X-ray vision.
- SB-333B Delta Driver - Delta's transformation device.
- SB-333P Delta Phone - The walkie-talkie-shaped control unit of the Delta Gear & the first half of the Delta Blaster.
- SB-333DV Delta Mover - The digital camcoder-shaped viewscreen & the second half of the Delta Blaster.
- Delta Mission Memory - A small metallic card key which stores the information of the Delta Armor.
- Saya Kimura - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki