|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||1|
The Mole Orphnoch is a member of the Omicron army along with Lion & Moose Orphnoch. After the Orphnoch occupation of the worldwide, he was sent along with his friend to terminate the human beings. However, he was defeated by Kamen Rider Chi.
- ―Transformation announcement
- Height: 175-195cm
- Weight: 85-120 kg (Suit weighs 23 kg)
- Punch: 2 Tons of pressure
- Kick: 4 Tons of pressure
- Jump: 25 m
- Run: 100 m / 6.5 seconds
The Smart Buckle gives him the following statistics when he transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The vest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand Anti-tank weaponry.
- Global Feeler: The antenna on the Rider’s head can be used to communicate with the Smart Brain Satellite & the Smart Brain computer network.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers & generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Smart Buckle.
- Photon Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In all Omicrons, this path is yellow when transforming, white after transformed.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets & greaves.
- Smart Buckle - Omicron's transformation belt. However, unlike the first version, instead of pushing over the buckles to start transformation, the Troopers touch a pad on their right shoulder after saying "Omicron". Before the full transformation begins, the wearer's Orphnoch outline appears before becoming a Omicron.
- Axel Ray Gun - A gun with a similar design to Phi's SB-555H Phi Edge & SB-555P Phi Phone.
- SB-RTV Gyro Attacker - A motorcycle with the same design to SB-555V Auto Vajin.
- SB-VX0 Jet Sliger - A heavily armed motorcycle used for combat.
- Mole Orphnoch - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki