|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
|First Appearance:||Episode 3|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 40|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||37|
|Kamen Rider Chi|
Kendrick Pond is one of the main characters from Kamen Rider 555.
Kendrick is a young man that Maria & Nathan meet by chance not long after receiving the Phi Gear. Kendrick & his family are dry cleaners & its his dream to make everyone in the world happy. As such, he lets Maria & Nathan stay with him & work at his family's dry cleaning business for room & board in hopes that he can encourage them to use the Phi Gear for good. He also seem to have an allergy to Orphnoch, though he thinks he is allergic to people with bad hearts. He exchanges cell phone e-mails with his penpal, Violet, & becomes infatuated with her in real life, although he doesn't realize that they are the same person until later in the series.
Near the end of the series, he briefly wore the Chi Gear, thanks to the Transformation One-Shot serum that allows a non-Orphnoch to safely use it. But due to the effect of the serum, the Chi Gear is destroyed & is reduced to ashes.
Kamen Rider Chi
- Height: 189cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching power: 3t
- Kicking power: 7t
- Maximum jump height: 30m
- Maximum speed: 100m/6.3 seconds
Once transformation is completed, the Chi Armor has several key features in its design to protect the user. Like all gears, the Chi armor manifests when the Chi Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, & Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that give Chi greater strength at the cost of speed. The streams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets & Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having an Energy Holster that the Chi Pointer can be connected to. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks & the X Finder visor that gives Chi incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, & a limited amount of x-ray vision.
- SB-913B Chi Driver - Chi's transformation device.
- SB-913C Chi Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913B2 Chi Pointer - binocular-shaped pointer which enables to produce an energy drill deathblow.
- SB-913X Chi Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger, & a lightsaber.
- SB-913V Side Basshar - Chi's sidecar motorcycle that can transform in a robot-like Battle Mode.
- Kendrick is the last user of the Chi Gear before its destruction, as well as the only temporary user of the Chi Gear to appear in the series.
- Keitaro Kikuchi - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki