|Kamen Rider: Hex|
|Number of episodes:||36 (Planned)|
Deep beneath the Earth's surface is another world called Korundum. There, a struggling leader decides to cement her power by invading the world that originally invaded theirs generations ago. To stop her, an exiled prince named Mizu calls upon the same technology his family once used to subjugate Korundum and becomes Kamen Rider Hex.
Hex Medallion: A six-sided silver-and-violet medallion, which Hex inserts into his belt to henshin.
- Evil Eye: A hexagonal shield.
- Curse Shots: A pair of pepperbox guns.
- Ill Stars: V-shaped shuriken stored in the Hex armor’s vambraces, which can be extended to grip an unsteady surface, or fired.
- Bane Blade: A two-edged broadsword.
- Jinx Hammer: A war hammer.
- Motohex: A motorcycle armed with Hydra Guns—they fire chains that can be electrified.
Blessed Key: A key which, in addition to the Hex Medallion, transforms Hex Rider into his Blessed form.
Scarab Amulet: An Egyptian-style amulet used by the Scarab Rider to henshin.
- A set of clawlike blades or short swords, which extend from the Rider's forearms.
Scorpion Amulet: Used by the Scarab Rider to upgrade to Scorpion form.
- A chain whip with a poisoned blade on one end.
Horus Amulet: Used to upgrade to Horus form.
- The Rider's arms transform into wings, enabling her to fly.