|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
|First Appearance:||Episode 24|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||13|
|Kamen Rider Delta|
Eric Walker is one of the protagonists in the fanfictional television series Kamen Rider 555.
He is a relatively cowardly member of Meteor Academy who would rather forget about Orphnochs & go back to living a normal life. He would become the main wearer of the Delta Gear & fight as Kamen Rider Delta despite his cowardice.
After Magdalene was hit by a truck retrieving the Delta case he had thrown into the street, he resolved to stop running & fight alongside the others. After the series, Eric, along with Magdalene, now runs the orphanage which had previously been run by Smart Brain.
Delta Armor Information
The Delta Gear give the wearer the following abilities when they transform.
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 96kg
- Punch: 3.5 Tons of pressure
- Kick: 8 Tons of pressure
- Jump: 38m
- Run: 100m / 5.7 seconds
The Delta Armor has several key features in its design. Unlike the Gear, the armor only exists after the wearer transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The vest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand Anti-tank weaponry.
- Global Feeler: The antenna on the Rider’s head can be used to communicate with the Smart Brain Satellite & the Smart Brain computer network.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers & generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Delta Driver.
- Photon Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In Delta, this path is blue when transforming, white after transformed.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets & greaves.
- Sol Foam/Metal: Soft parts of the armor are made of Sol Foam, & the hard parts are made of Sol Metal. This substance is generated by the Delta Driver to form complex machinery that is powered by Photon Blood. If the Foam or Metal are damaged, the armor switches off and resets itself.
- Ultimate Finder: The large eyepieces of the Rider give them incredible vision. They can see in darkness with no problems & have an unlimited amount of X-ray vision.
- SB-333B Delta Driver - Delta's transformation device.
- SB-333P Delta Phone - The walkie-talkie-shaped control unit of the Delta Gear & the first half of the Delta Blaster.
- SB-333DV Delta Mover - The digital camcoder-shaped viewscreen & the second half of the Delta Blaster.
- Delta Mission Memory - A small metallic card key which stores the information of the Delta Armor.
- SB-VX0 Jet Sliger - A heavily armed combat motorcycle.
- Shūji Mihara - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki