|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
Greek letter Chi
|First Appearance:||Episode 9|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 9|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||1|
|Kamen Rider Chi|
Brian Attaway is a member of Meteor Academy. Used the Chi belt in one episode to fight the Crocodile Orphnoch, despite the others's protest, but the Orphnoch knock the belt off him, forcing him to revert & pass out from the belt's side effect.
Kamen Rider Chi
- "(9-1-3) Standing By! Complete!"
- ―Transformation announcement
- Height: 189cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching power: 3t
- Kicking power: 7t
- Maximum jump height: 30m
- Maximum speed: 100m/6.3 seconds
Once transformation is completed, the Chi Armor has several key features in its design to protect protection to the user. Like all gear, the Chi armor manifests when the Chi Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance that generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, & Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that gives Chi greater strength at the cost of speed. The streams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets & Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Chi Pointer can be connected it. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks & the X Finder visor that gives Chi incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, & a limited amount of x-ray vision.
- SB-913B Chi Driver - Chi's transformation device.
- SB-913C Chi Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913X Chi Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger, & a lightsaber.
- Takahisa Shindo - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki