|Series:||Kamen Rider Echo Demon|
|First Appearance:||Episode 7|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 17|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||2|
|Kamen Rider Bullet Demon|
His real name is revealed to be Ammon Proudfoot, which was abandoned upon becoming a Demon. Danki was first introduced rescuing a camper from a Gahe & its parents. During his fight, the Berserk Prince appeared & began attacking the Prince/Princess & feasting on them much to his shock as the Gahe was easily killed by the monster.
Later, he is seen in civilian form reporting to FIERCE Headquarters talking on the phone. Afterwards, he & Shouki volunteered to test Chance Bancroft's Armed Saber. The experiment resulted in both of them temporary losing their powers for almost a month.
While talking to Amos about the experiment, he & Shouki blamed Bancroft. Overhearing this, Bancroft pulled out his paddle in anger & continuously tried to hit both him & Shouki, chasing them out of headquarters.
- Transformation Tuning Fork: A tuning fork transformation device.
- Sound Attack Drum - Good Light Board: A taiko buckle.
- Sound Attack Club - Scepter Beat: Bullet Demon's Sound Attack weapon, a pair of drum sticks.
- Sound Attack Stroke - Pebble Crushing: Sound Attack Finisher.
- Sound Attack Stroke - To Smash a Body into Pieces: Sound Attack Finisher.
- Daisuke Danda - Kamen Rider Hibiki counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki