|Series:||Kamen Rider 555|
Greek letter Chi
|First Appearance:||Episode 8|
|Last Appearance:||Episode 9|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||2|
|Kamen Rider Chi|
Aaron Wescott is a member of Meteor Academy. Temporarily used the Chi belt a couple of episodes. With the Chi Gear, he destroyed Crocodile Orphnoch's first life. But because of the belt's side-effect, Aaron's insides were badly damaged, & he was last seen being under the care of Mr. Buonarroti.
Kamen Rider Chi
- "(9-1-3) Standing By! Complete!"
- ―Transformation announcement
- Height: 189cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching power: 3t
- Kicking power: 7t
- Maximum jump height: 30m
- Maximum speed: 100m/6.3 seconds
Once transformation is completed, the Chi Armor has several key features in its design to protect protection to the user. Like all gear, the Chi armor manifests when the Chi Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, & Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that gives Chi greater strength at the cost of speed. The steams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets & Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Chi Pointer can be connected it. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks & the X Finder visor that gives Chi incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, & a limited amount of x-ray vision.
- SB-913B Chi Driver - Chi's transformation device.
- SB-913C Chi Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913X Chi Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger, & a lightsaber.
- Aaron is the first user of the Chi Gear in the series.
- Kiyotaka Nishida - counterpart at Kamen Rider Wiki